Being a loyal sports bettor and striving for a prize for your activity? Get a verified account at OdiBets Ghana today, make five consecutive bets in a week and receive a 10 GHS bonus! The promotion welcomes new players and existing customers of the company.
Read on Takebet Ghana how to use OdiBets Supa5 Monday bonus and get a payout.
How to claim OdiBets Ghana Monday bonus Supa 5
First things first — get an account with the bookmaker online in Ghana. Access the website of the bookie and use your Ghanaian mobile phone number to register. Then — sign in.
Use these instructions on how to use OdiBets Monday Supa 5 bonus in Ghana:
- Launch five (5) bets on football, at least 10 GHS each, in the course of seven (7) days.
- Wait for the Supa5 promotion to kick in by 11:00 a.m. local time on the subsequent Monday. The bonus will amount to another 10 GHS, which can be used for betting.
A customer is free to place singles and accumulators, live and prematch qualifying punts.
How to use OdiBets Supa5 bonus (Monday offer) in Ghana to withdraw
There is no way to withdraw promotional funds gained from the Ghanaian OdiBets Supa 5 promotion — wager them to withdraw the winnings.
Place the bonus as a multibet (accumulator) with total odds equalling 6.99 or over. Then, if this wager wins, you can withdraw the gains.
OdiBets Ghana Monday promotion (Supa 5) terms and conditions
Be mindful of all the terms and conditions this Supa5 bonus offer in Ghana has, let’s review:
- All clients of the company in Ghana are able to participate in the promotion.
- Registration with the bookie and participation requires you to be 18 years old or over.
- The user must make five qualifying wagers in a row within seven days.
- The minimum stake of each qualifying punt must be 10 Ghanaian cedis (GHS) or more.
- Qualifying punts can’t be made with free bets or other promotional funds — only cash.
- The Supa5 promotional funds will be awarded at 11:00 a.m. the next Monday.
- The Supa5 bonus can be used for multibets with the odds of 6.99 or more.
- The winnings gotten from the Supa5 bonus can be withdrawn from the account. The minimum amount that can be withdrawn is 5 GHS and the maximum is 1,000,000 GHS.
- Any wager lost or won will be considered as long as it’s part of the five straight bets placed. No first deposit is required to qualify for the promotion, but a positive balance.
Ready to try yourself in the promotion? Hit GET BONUS and open an OdiBets Ghana account!