Europa League 2022-23 round 3: Man U odds-on against Omonia

Omonia Nicosia takes on the Red Devils in the UEFA Europa League matchday 3 of Group E at the GSP Stadium, Cyprus.

Omonia comes into the match, placed bottom and on dismal form with two losses from two group stage matches — zero points totalled. Meanwhile, Manchester United is second with three points from two matches played and a record of a win and a loss.

The away team is the overwhelming favourite to add to its solitary win at the 1x2 market. Manchester United's odds are set at 1.55 (11/50 Fractional; -454 American), equaling an 80% likelihood. The odds of Omonia claiming the three points are at 15.00 (14/1; +1400), probability at 5%. The odds of the teams getting a point apiece are at 6.00 (5/1;+500), standing at about 15% chance.

The odds of three goals or more being scored at the over/under 2.5 market are at 1.61 (61/100; -163), equaling a 60% probability. On the other hand, the odds of the match ending with two goals or fewer are set at 2.30 (13/10; +129), tantamount to a 40% chance.

At the GG/NG market, the odds of both teams scoring are at 2.20 (6/5; +120), making the event 44% likely. And the chance of either or both teams being unable to score is 56% with odds at 1.61 (61/100; -163).

The list of players to score at any time is led by United striker, C. Ronaldo, with his odds at 1.61 (61/100; -163), a 63% probability.

United forward A. Martial is next on the list with his odds at 2.05 (21/20; +104) — 49% probability.

United's Charlie McNeill, Bruno Fernández and Anthony have equal chances of scoring anytime — 42% — with their odds at 2.37 (137/100; +137).

The match is scheduled to take place on 6 October 2022 at 4:45 p.m. GMT.

Post your tip!
Win cash in the Takebet free tipster
competition every month. Learn more
Top features
Join community: sign up to comment or log in!

No one has commented yet.
Share your thoughts!