It’s going to be a clash of the titans as the two arguably best teams in the competition, so far, go H2H. Netherlands will play host to Belgium at the Johan Cruijff Arena, Amsterdam. This match will be the last round of fixtures in the 2022-23 UEFA Nations League Group A4.
The Netherlands come out on top with a 43% chance of winning the game. The odds on the Netherlands are 2.20 (6/5 Fractional; +120 American). The odds on Belgium are set at 3.10 (21/10; +210) which translates to a 31% chance of winning. The odds of a draw — as both powerhouses have played in two of their last four meetings — are at 3.65 (52/20; +265) which is equal to a probability of 26%
The match has a likelihood of more than two goals (over 2.5) with odds set at 1.72 (18/25; -138.89), and a probability of 55%. While the probability of less than three goals (under 2.5) is 45% — with odds set at 2.06 (53/50; +106).
The Netherlands and Belgium have both scored in all of their meetings. Hence, the odds for both teams to score are set at 1.59 (59/100; -169.49) equalling a probability of 59%. On the other hand, the probability of both teams not scoring is 41%, odds being: 2.26 (63/50; +125.99).
The Netherlands’ forward, Memphis Depay of Barcelona, leads the anytime goalscorer odds at 2.50 (3/2; +100) which could be equated to a probability of 40%
His teammate, doubling as a forward for Burnley, Wout Weghorst has the second highest any-time goalscorer odds. His odds are set at 2.62 (81/50; +162), which is equal to a probability of 38%
Belgium forwards, Lois Openda of RC Lens and Michy Batshuayi of Fenerbahce come next with their odds set at 2.87 (187/100; +187), equaling a probability of 35%
The Netherlands currently top the group with 13 points; the Belgians coming just behind with 10 points.
The match is scheduled for Sunday, 25 September 2022 at 7:45 p.m. GMT. Anthony Taylor will be the presiding referee.