UCL 2022-23 odds: punters slightly favour Ajax to win Napoli in round 3

Third-placed Ajax will take on Group A leader Napoli in the third round of the UEFA Champions League at the Johan Cruijff Arena. Ajax is favourite to win, according to the top betting sites.

In the 1x2 market, De Joden is expected to win with the odds set at 2.32 (33/25 Fractional; +132 American), equaling a probability of 42%. Meanwhile, Gli Azzuri has its odds at 2.90 (19/10; +190), which is equal to winning chances of 33%. The odds of a draw are set at 3.75 (11/4; +275), which equals a probability of about 26%.

The over/under 2.5 goals market favours a game with three or more goals, with the odds for more than two goals set at 1.60 (3/5; -167) — a probability of about 59%. Meanwhile, the odds of a total number of less than three goals are at 2.30 (13/10; +130), with a 41% probability.

As for the both teams to score betting option, the odds of both teams finding the back of the net are set at 1.51 (51/100; -196.08), which is equal to a probability of 62%. On the other hand, the odds of a single or no team scoring are at 2.49 (149/100; +149), standing at a 38% probability.

The Nigerian Napoli striker, Victor Osimhen is most expected to score anytime, with odds set at 2.75 (7/4; +175), which is equal to a probability of 36%.

Ajax forward Steven Bergwijn comes second with any-time goalscorer odds at 3.00 (2/1; +200), equaling a probability of 33%.

Napoli’s Giovanni Simeone and Ajax's Kudus Mohammed and Brobbey Brian are all tied at third with odds of 3.10 (21/10; +210), and a probability of 32%.

The match is scheduled to be held on Tuesday, 4 October 2022 at 7 p.m. GMT. Francois Letexier will be the presiding referee.

Post your tip!
Win cash in the Takebet free tipster
competition every month. Learn more
Top features
Join community: sign up to comment or log in!

No one has commented yet.
Share your thoughts!